Mar 26, 2010

Do not mourn for me

When I die no one should miss me, no one should be sad. I want to vanish into the everything and nothingness where the root of all lies. Back to where I came from. I will never be alone: if I am not alone here, even less there!

When I die, there is no reason to cry, no reason to mourn. Not even for the usual 10 minutes people mourn for. For I have lived that way I've wanted. I have lived what I was meant to live. for i have enjoyed it, loved it, felt it. Yes, I have felt and I have loved. I have been both selfish and generous, self-absorbed and yet compassionate.

I am not afraid! Fear is unnecessary, redundant, and unwise. Death is nothing but our return to the womb of the universe, where there is boundless energy and unlimited potential. There we all are one, one and the same. There, we are not brothers and sisters, father and son, we are not friends or enemies, nor lovers or sinners. We are the source.

No! Do not mourn for me when I die. If anything, celebrate the instant that we shared in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment